Monday

Christmas is in the air

Since Brian and I aren't going home for Christmas this year, we decided that we should get our first tree and start our own traditions. My Mom has been giving me ornaments for years, so I have a small collection started. I researched some local tree farms, and we found a family owned farm not too far away.

We found our tree and cut it down,

Here I am after putting the tree into the jeep,

and here is our tree all decorated...

We also decided to make our favorite vegan lasagna on Christmas, and I'm planning to surprise Brian with his favorite cinnamon rolls that morning. I made some presents, bought some presents, but am totally done with shopping. What I did buy I made sure it was useful and earth friendly. A few days after Christmas we're traveling to Kansas to visit Brian's family and friends for New Years.

No comments: